Q: What types of glass are offered for your lighting products?
A: We have six types of standard glass for electric iron and cast-bronze lighting.
– Antique: transparent glass with waves and ripples
– Clear: smooth, transparent glass
– Clear Frosted: smooth, translucent glass
– Flemish: transparent glass with waves and ripples
– Opalescent: a creamy white, smooth, translucent glass
– Seeded: transparent glass with waves and bubbles
Tempered glass is required for gas lighting. It comes in Flemish, Clear, or Clear Frosted.
Q: Is there a charge for tempered glass?
A: There is $200 premium charge if you want tempered glass in your doors.
Q: What types of glass are offered for your iron and steel doors?
A: The same glass options listed for lights are also available for doors.
Q: Do you have Low-E glass?
A: Yes. You may order Low-E glass in our doors and windows.
Q: How should I care for the glass on my door or lights?
A: All glass can be cleaned with Windex or a 50/50 vinegar and water solution whenever you notice it is dirty.