Traditional meets transitional in the Ecuador iron chandelier. With a scrollwork top, a sweeping mid-section, a ring of candelabra, a bowl-shaped bottom, and acanthus-leaf accents, this light is a little bit of everything and a lot of timeless elegance. Crystal accents take it to the next level. This chandelier suits a range of architectural styles, making a striking focal point in a lobby, foyer, kitchen, living room, dining room, or bedroom.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- Available in two standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Also available as a wall sconce.
- Electric candelabra only.
- Choose from 10 finish options.
- Swarovski or glass crystal accents available by request.
- Suggested for indoor use.
- UL listed and approved.
Call to get a quote