Century Iron Light - Wall Sconce
Century Iron Wall Sconce
A restrained design from the 18th and 19th centuries, Solara's Century iron wall sconce is a classic. The octagonal lantern is suspended from the top by a single iron scroll. Simple iron balls serve as top and bottom finials. This eight-sided sconce beautifully complements American Colonial-style homes and other buildings. Around a driveway entrance, front door, or patio, it is understated elegance.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.