Napa Cast Iron Light - Wall Sconce
Napa Cast Iron Wall Sconce
One of the lovelier parts of the United States is California's wine-making region, and Napa is probably best known among the little towns where grapes are grown. Likewise, Solara's Napa Cast Iron wall sconce is one of our more organically inspired lights. With vines, leaves, and a floral motif around the top and bottom of the lantern, and a leaf on its backplate, it is a bit more heavily embellished than its companion light, the Napa iron wall sconce.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- Cast-iron ornamentation.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.