San Miguel Iron Light - Wall Sconce
San Miguel Iron Wall Sconce
San Miguel is a stunningly beautiful city in Mexico's central highlands. Our San Miguel iron wall sconce reflects the natural elegance of that city with an abundance of organic detail. Rings of leaves cradle the six-sided lantern top and bottom; the bracket and backplate are also adorned with leaves. Delicate scrollwork over the glass is a pretty touch. The light is suited for both traditional and transitional architectural styles and is a striking addition to a driveway entrance, doorway, patio, balcony, and more.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.