Tanzania Iron Light - Wall Sconce
Tanzania Iron Wall Sconce
Our Tanzania iron wall sconce takes its name from the large country in East Africa. One of the more modern Solara designs, the square lantern has a simple grid over the panes and a pyramid cap. The top bracket has a single flattened scroll. This light best suits transitional and contemporary architectural styles, lighting driveways, doorways, patios, outdoor rooms, and more.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Assembled in and shipped from our Dallas headquarters.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel sheets and scrolls.
- UL listed and approved.
- Available in four standard sizes. Custom sizes by request.
- Small size in electric only; other sizes in gas or electric.
- Electric lights accommodate high-performance LED bulbs and other bulbs.
- Manual or electronic ignition on gas lights.
- Choose from 9 finish options and 9 glass options.
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Electrostatic powder coating protects against the elements and prevents corrosion.